On the eastern coast of Spain, lies the country’s third biggest city: Valencia. The city is the perfect and an upcoming MICE destination – irresistible for businesses due to its architectural large venues. Above that, Valencia stands out for its spectacular contrast of historical and contemporary art! It is a city rich of cultures and traditions that is spanned over 2000 years, but also give a way to new beginnings.
Think about the La Lonja de la Sala, where silk is trade in the 15th century, and the City of Arts and Sciences, a modern architectural treasure. Many of the city’s attractions are in the historical centre and you are guaranteed to find surprising and interesting things if you wonder around the city’s picturesque narrow alleys that open up into beautiful squares.
- The third largest city of Spain
- You are guaranteed to find surprising and interesting things if you wonder around Valencia’s streets.
- A heaven for cyclists, with over 120 km of well-maintained cycling paths.
- Where paella is originated from
- Many nearby beautiful destinations such as Alicante and Elche.
- Home to many conferences and exhibitions of which many are related to health and sustainability.
With splendid temperatures, Valencia makes the perfect location for outdoor activities. Here you have some of the experiences that we can offer you on your trip the beautiful Valencian Community.