Nestled in a bright Mediterranean climate lies Barcelona, a city more than a spring break getaway or a summer holiday destination.
In the world of meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE), the city represents an opportunity for an unforgettable work experience.
In fact, MICE tourism has played a fundamental role in the recovery of Barcelona’s economic activity, which is one of the reasons the city has developed to be a top MICE destination.
Accordingly, some of the most important business events, such as the Mobile World Congress and IBTM, are held in Barcelona.
The city has developed into the perfect place for such corporate events thanks to its accessibility, well-connected transportation system, numerous accommodation abilities, unique and spacious venues, and a wide range of different kinds of activities for corporates and individuals.
- There are over 67,640 hotel beds in Barcelona.
- The city is very popular for corporate events, meaning that there are plenty of options to create an incredible event.
- The very good transportation system of Barcelona will take you about anywhere in the city.
- Thanks to the size of the city, it is easy to organise events on multiple destinations within walking distance.
- The city is decorated with many masterpieces of famous artists such as: Salvador Dalí, Antoni Gaudí, Joan Miró, Pablo Picasso and more.
- Plenty of unique venues are centrally situated in Barcelona, with spectacular views thanks to rooftop terraces.
- The Mediterranean sea gives many activity options perfect for summer events.
- Has a freshly built beach of Egyptian sand.
- Ranked 5th in ICCA’s list of most popular destinations for meetings and events.
Are you looking for a bespoke incentive trip in Barcelona?
An incentive trip in Barcelona is the perfect way to motivate your team or your clients. We organize complete and hassle-free incentive trips with fun and original team building activities.
Thanks to the nice weather of the city many outdoor activities such as catamaran sailing, wine tasting at beautiful vineyards and countless team building activities will become great experiences that will make your incentive trip memorable.
Discover the cultural heritage of Barcelona and enjoy the local gastronomic traditions the city has to offer!
Catalonia appeals to all the senses. Whether you’re a history buff, a culture vulture or an adrenaline fanatic, you can find activities that have all of this and much more.