Exotic, but easily accessible from countries across Europe and with a world-class mix of business and leisure facilities, it’s no surprise that Morocco is in the world’s top ten business travel destinations. The city is very appreciated for its climate, its heritage and the wealth of its traditions.
Knowing how to ally inheritance and tradition to an ancestral art of welcoming and elegance, Marrakesh develops its infrastructures at the top of the range to develop the luxury tourism.
The fact that the economy of the red city is based largely on the tourism explains the incredible growth of its hotel facilities and the modernization of its infrastructures of transport and reception.
Known as The Red City thanks to the hue of the thick walls surrounding the old city, Marrakech has been a popular tourist destination in Morocco since the 1960s
- The Medina is a sight to behold: designated a UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
- Marrakesh has been declared “Best International MICE Destination” at the third IBTA (Iberian Business Travel Association) 2018
- Marrakesh attracts every year more than 1 million tourists.
- Jemaa El-Fnaa is the busiest square in the whole of Africa.
- Marrakech’s main convention centre is the Palais des Congrès.
- The city counts on 200 special event venues.
Morocco is a fabulous destination for team-building activities, simply because the options are endless, either hiking & cycling tours, white water rafting, camel riding, city tours / treasure hunt in Marrakech Medina, hot air balloon excursions over the Atlas Mountains foothills, ATV’s & Quad biking.